Magpie Sports established in 2012 as a sole trader by Chris Hill.
After 3 years of steady growth Magpie Sports developed into a Limited Company in 2015 with the experience of Mattie Thompson coming on board and both coaches becoming Co-Directors.
The company now offers a wide range of sports coaching including:
School PE & Clubs
Community Football Coaching For Ages 2-11 years
One to One Coaching
Youth Football Teams
Youth Futsal leagues
Magpie Sports LTD is an exciting provider of sports coaching that not only believes in maintaining a high standard of professionalism at all times but is also passionate about bringing a fresh new approach to coaching which can inspire and create a fun experience for all involved in a safe and secure environment.
Specializing in unique sports such as Fencing and more we intend to open children’s minds to a whole new world of sport from what they already know, equipping them with an adventurous desire to try new things. Showing them that it is possible to have an enjoyable experience being part of an activity they may not have thought possible.
Magpie Sports offers a variety of sports clubs that all come with unique session by session planning of up to 10 weeks, including:
• Tag Rugby
• Kwik Cricket
• Invasion Games
... and more
We believe in the participation of all ages and abilities with the goal of a healthier lifestyle for every child that takes part which is why all our clubs include:
• Flexibility in club times to best suite personal requirements
• Unique session by session planning
• Structured session plans including, warm up, skill/drill, game/match, cool down
• Social building skills (new friends)
• Self-esteem and confidence development
• Award/Merit stickers every session
• Completion certificate for each child at the end of every club
• Extra-curricular clubs trophy awards
Learn more about our school clubs by clicking HERE
Magpie Sports Mission